Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend!


Wow...we had a very busy weekend! It was so much fun! Friday night Rob and I went over to the home of a couple from church. There were 4 other couples there as well. We had a fun evening of playing cards, chatting, and snacking on yummy appetizers. Saturday morning we got up and quickly packed our bags and headed up to my parents house. The boys enjoyed riding the mules (atv's , not the animal..lol) all over the place and they went fishing at 2 different lakes up there. That evening we tagged along to a party at my parents new neighbors house.
Sunday we headed to my Grandmother's house which is about an hour and a half from my parents house. We were about halfway there when one of our tires blew out. Luckily, my parents were just a few minutes behind us. They pulled over, we moved the boys seats into my parents car. I jumped in with my mom and we left Rob and my Dad behind to change the tire. Poor guys! We picked up my grandmother and headed to where we had lunch reservations. http://www.pappadeaux.com/ The guys finally joined us about 30 minutes later. It was a great lunch! Once we got home, we enjoyed playing outside with the boys. That was my favorite part of the day! Rob went and got take out for dinner. The boys gave me some new desk accessories and beautiful windchimes. Other then the tire issue, it was a fantastic Mother's Day!


No comments: