Monday, May 5, 2008

7 Months!

Hayden is 7 months old today! I cannot believe it! Time has just flown by since he was born. I want to hold on tightly to every bit of babyhood that is left. I am pretty certain that Hayden is our last child, yet I already long for that sweet little newborn bundle again.

Hayden has changed so much this past month. He's started talking like crazy and he is one LOUD little booger! He sits up all by himself now with a huge proud grin on his face. He loves to give hugs and kisses, play peek-a-boo, get tickled, and roll and scoot all over the house. He has finally gone back to sleeping all night ( thank the lord!) and has really settled into a nice schedule during the day. He has 2 teeth that are trying to come in, but still haven't popped out yet. I expect to see them very soon. He's such a happy, good natured, and busy little boy!

Happy 7 months Hayden! I can't wait to see what next month will bring! We love you!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I want to squeeze him!!