Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day......

from the Ackley Infirmary! We've been a sick house once again this past week! Here is what we've been dealing with-
Owen- strep again!!
Hayden- pink eye and ear infection
Rob- thankfully he only got pink eye!
Kelly- pink eye, bacterial infection in throat of some kind, and mono! I had the triple whammy!! I went to the dr 4 times, had a zillion tests, 2 different antibiotics, steroid shot, IV steroids last Monday, 2 kinds of eye drops and a lovely eye patch due to one eye that wouldn't heal! It's been crazy, but thankfully Rob stepped up to the plate and handled everything very well! The boys are feeling much better and I feel better everyday. Still very tired, but that is what happens with mono. At least I can see again and swallow without excruciating pain!
I've heard that lots of our friends and family have been sick too. I hope everyone is on the mend soon! Our dr said this is the roughest season she's seen in a long time! Tell me about it!!!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Isaac! It was a special day!
I hope your little one has a good 5th bday coming up. Time flies doesn't it??
If he's anything like Isaac he'll love the digital camera!