Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Did everyone out there have a nice Christmas? We had an awesome Christmas! Despite the boys and I having strep throat just a couple days before xmas, we were still able to get everything ready and go ahead with all of our holiday plans.
My parents joined us on xmas eve. We enjoyed a bunch of appetizers, opened a few gifts, and lots of laughs together. I really wanted to go to xmas eve service at church, but Hayden was still sick. We didn't want to push it.
Christmas morning was a blast!! The boys went crazy over all that Santa brought them. That guy went a little nuts this year. Toys were, and still are, all over the place! They both played all day long. It was fun! In the afternoon, my Grandmother, Aunt Beverly, and Uncle John came over for xmas dinner. It was a very nice afternoon! My parents spent another night with us. On Friday the boys went their merry way while my mom and I hit Target, Kohl's, Pier One, and Party City for after xmas deals. We lunched at Pei Wei too...yum! It was a fun couple of days!
A big thanks to all of you out there that we received gifts, cards etc.. from this year. We are beyond spoiled!! Oh, and it's not even over. Rob's mom is coming in town on New Years Day and we plan to exchange gifts with her while she's here. Can't wait to see you Peggy!
Today I think we are off to Ikea to spend some xmas money. WooHoo! I love Ikea!

Xmas pics will be coming soon! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: