Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!!

Hope everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We celebrated with all my family. It was chaotic, but lots of fun too! I am so excited that it's now December! We took a trip out to a tree farm yesterday. Owen helped us pick out our tree and he even helped Rob cut it down. It was a great family outing!! I had never been to a tree farm before I met Rob. He grew up going to them. I do have to say it is now one of my favorite holiday outings. It's fun to walk through the field of trees, pick one out, and chop it down ourselves. If you get a real tree, I encourage you to see if there is a farm in your area.
So, our tree is here and decorated, our outside lights are done, and I hope to get the rest of the house decorated over the next couple days. I am going to finish my xmas shopping by the end of next weekend. I have to!! Then it's on to wrapping, shipping, doing xmas cards, baking cookies, etc etc....! My "to do" list is endless, but I am super excited for the holiday!! I'll get pics posted soon!

No comments: