Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day, Baptism and More





It's been awhile...no extra blogging time lately :-( We have had a million things going on! Owen is having a blast in summer camp and swimming lessons. He's just about swimming on his own. He's such a fish! On Monday, he got to go on his first field trip with school. They went bowling. When I asked him about it after camp, all he talked about was getting to ride on the bus...lol!


Hayden has been Mr Busy Busy lately! In the past week, he has started clapping, clicking his tongue, and he's almost crawling. He's all over the place and into everything!


We had a fun Father's Day! My parents came down and we went to church then out to lunch. They came over for presents and cake. In addition to Father's Day stuff, we also had Hayden baptised that day. It was such a special moment! He laughed and smiled through the whole thing. He looked so sweet in his white outfit! For some reason, we only got a couple of pictures on my camera, but my mom got several.


This week I am trying to get my house in order. It's been a disaster for awhile now! Also, I am working on preparing for our vacation. I can't believe it's less then 2 weeks until July!

No comments: