Sunday, June 1, 2008

End of Year Teacher Gifts

Owen's last day of school is tomorrow. I am kind of sad to see the year end. Owen's teacher Ms. Sara has been so wonderful! She is so fun, creative, and loving to each child in her class. Owen has really enjoyed the schoolyear! I made these end of year gifts for Ms Sara and the 2 school directors. The pic didn't turn out too well. The card stuck in the plant has a pick of Owen and says "Thanks for helping me grow". I hope they'll enjoy them!



eta- Everyone at the school loved the plants. Owen's teacher cried when we gave it to her yesterday morning and she cried again when I picked O up from school. She made me get all emotional too...lol. She said she really enjoyed having Owen in her class and was going to miss him dearly. He is such a sweet and funny boy!
Ahhh...why do they grow so fast?

No comments: