Friday, April 25, 2008

My Latest Purchase!


I seriously have a stroller addiction. I need help!!! I think I had 5 or 6 different ones during Owen's stroller years. Hayden has had a new travel system and a small lightweight stroller handed down from Owen. Well, I can't stand the little stroller...it's tiny! I call it the doll stroller...lol! It's perfect for a 5 year old and her dolly. Not perfect for me! It's going in our yard sale tomorrow. The travel system is nice, but not as convienent now that Hayden has outgrown the infant carseat. So, I went shopping for a new one. It was delivered yesterday and so far I am in love! It has all the handy features moms need, but it's lightweight and very easy to manuver. Hopefully, this will get us through Hayden's stroller years and I can finally get over my stroller problem. Well, probably not, but at least I am happy for now!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I so agree with the stroller addiction. I have one too. I have bought SO many freakin strollers over the years it's not even funny! I just bought a new one a couple of weeks ago. It was to replace the "doll stroller" we had. Even I had to bend over to push the darn thing.

Kim said...

Love it! I too have a stroller addiction. I don't know a mom without one. Hayden looks like a little doll in that stroller -- he's so cute.

Kelly said...

Glad I'm not alone with all my stroller issues! lol