Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Check-up Time


Both boys have had check-ups in the past couple weeks. Owen had his 4 year old visit today. He is now 43 1/2 inches tall and almost 46 lbs. Other then some seasonal allergies he's healthy as can be. He got 4 shots today and was VERY mad about that. Thank goodness he's done with shots for a long long time! He's such a fun and sweet boy! He loves school, enjoys playing with his friends, is a super helper, and loves to play Wii with daddy. I have to pry both of them away from the Wii!
Hayden is growing and changing everyday! His 6 month check-up was about 2 weeks ago. At that time he was 20lbs 10oz and almost 28 inches long. He is trying so hard to sit up, but is still a little wobbly. He loves to play on the floor and roll and scoot around. He's all over the place! He is such a social baby and doesn't want to miss a thing. I am sad that his babyhood is going by so fast, but it is so much fun to watch him do something new. A few recent new tricks are using his sippy cup, giving hugs and kisses, giving five, and trying to say mama and dada. I love my squishy cuddly boy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE this picture!

Julie said...

I think Hayden needs to get over here and teach LJ some tricks!! The boys are so cute together! I so wish JT had gotten his shots at is 4 yr check-up...we have to wait until 5...I wish it were already behind us...Can you tell I am already dreading it??