Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a Weekend!!!

The biggest event this weekend was Hayden's birthday. My sweet boy is ONE today!! We had a nice celebration for him this afternoon. He devoured the cupcake and has been playing with all his new loot for hours now. Happy Birthday big boy! It has been an awesome year since you arrived and made our family complete! We Love You!! XOXO :-)

In addition to the birthday bash, we also had the honor of attending the wedding of our friends Justin and Jamie. Actually, it was more then that...Rob had the honor of officiating thier wedding. It was such a neat ceremony and I am so thankful that my parents kept the kids so I could be with Rob for the special weekend. The wedding was in Andover, MA. We got to spend 3 days up there and it was beautiful! We had a blast! We are completely worn out (6:30am flight today) but glad we made it home to celebrate with Hayden!

I will post b-day pics soon!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! And I am SO jealous you went to Massachusetts -- this is the best time of the year there! I hope you had a wonderful time!

Kelly said...

Kim, we had a great time!! So beautiful!! I wish we could have stayed longer.