Monday, July 28, 2008

TAGGED!

Kim and Shauna Tagged me! (forever ago...sorry I took so long!)

Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1) I am terrified of going down escalators! Going up I am fine, but I hate going down one. I'll walk way out of my way to find stairs or an elevator before going down one.

2) I am really annoyed that Owen thinks he has outgrown preschool shows such as Thomas, Bob the Builder, Diego, etc... All he wants to see is SpongeBob, Spiderman and other crap like that! I can't stand those shows! I want him to stay with the nice stuff awhile longer. Sigh....

3) I love love love cuddling with either of my boys when they are sleepy. Makes my heart happy :-)

4) I am so sick of laundry! It never ends! I just folded and put away 4 loads. It is one of my least favorite chores.

5) Beginning in Sept, I'll officially be a soccer mom. We signed up Owen for a team this weekend. It will be cute to see a bunch of 4 year olds chasing the ball!

6) I am looking forward to getting away with my husband in October. His best friend is getting married in Massachusetts. Here's the kicker...they have asked Rob to officiate the service! Should be interesting! Hopefully, I won't laugh through thier entire ceremony! lol Did you know you can be ordained online? WTH??

Now I tag Jen and Judy All the other bloggers have already been tagged!!

No comments: